Welcome to The Internet's Finest Pen Community -- PenForum.com. We are a close-knit family of pen enthusiasts, collectors, and owners. Our mission is to rebuild the pen collecting camaraderie from the early days of the 1990's and early 2000's that Instagram has lost. Welcome to the Pen Forum! Our forum aka "home on the internet" is the place to have an intelligent discussion of writing instruments -- both vintage and modern, fountain pens, rollerball pens, ballpoint pens, mechanical pencils -- basically anything that writes!
A pen is a common writing instrument that applies ink to a surface, usually paper, for writing or drawing. Early pens such as reed pens, quill pens, dip pens and ruling pens held a small amount of ink on a nib or in a small void or cavity which had to be periodically recharged by dipping the tip of the pen into an inkwell. Today, such pens find a large fanbase for a number of specialized uses, such as in illustration and calligraphy.
Whether you're a seasoned collector or simply starting out in the pen hobby, we offer something for everyone. Our forum encompasses all the well-known brands such as Montblanc, Pelikan, Sailor, Lamy, and more. More than just a pen discussion, "The Pen Forum" is a place where members from all over the world come together and share their friendship. We invite you to register for a free account. As a registered member you will enjoy:
- No corporate interests.
- No salty trigger finger-itchy moderators.
- Access our rich pen Resources section, which includes trusted nibsmiths, brand manuals, and other materials only available to members.
- Access our Members directory of fellow collectors and experts.
- Zero advertisement infestation. PenForum.com will forever be ad-free.
- Upload and attach images with lightning speed. You'll love it.
- Participate in our free and lively discuss discussion forums and browse posts.
- Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
- Post your own photos on our server and view thousands of others submitted by our members.
- Gain access to our free classifieds to buy, sell and trade.
- All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you CLICK HERE & REGISTER NOW for an account. Sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Sign up in order to begin participting in our community, building your knowledge, and feeding your passion for pen collecting.